To calculate your average fuel running costs do the following:
- Fill the tank to max next time you fill up (ie until the nozzle clicks and doesn't let any more petrol in).
- Reset the journey mileage counter on the dash by pushing and holding the button for a few seconds. (A quick press flicks between journey and total counter)
- Drive until you have used at least 3/4 of your tank (to get a good average reading).
- Fill the tank to the max again, taking note of the recorded journey milage just before filling up.
- Then simply enter this milage, and the amount and cost of petrol you have just put in below